Reminder! Sunday, November 6, Daylight Saving Time ends. Don’t
forget to set the clock back an hour on Saturday night after midnight or Sunday
As winter is fast approaching you may want to consider some basic maintenance:
1. Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors: Test batteries and replace.
2. Driveway: Seal and patch the driveway if needed
3. HVAC: Change filters, if required.
4. Toilet: Check for leaks and water run-on.
5. Garbage Disposal: Tighten drain connections and fasteners.
6. Dryer: Vacuum lint from ducts and surrounding areas.
7. Washer: Clean water inlet filters; check hoses and replace them if they are leaking.
8. Wiring: Check for frayed cords and wires; repair or replace them as needed.
9. Snow Removal: Contract in place and driveway staked.
10. Buy A Season Pass at Your Favorite Ski Resort!