North Lake Tahoe-Truckee
This summer’s North Tahoe Transit programs will run daily from June 28th to September 3rd, Labor Day. Posters and schedules will be distributed the week of June 25th. Operations include:
- North Lake Tahoe Water Shuttle – New this Summer! Watch for details coming soon! (start date to be announced soon)
- NEW NextBus is Real time tracking for TART buses. Add the APP to your i-phone and share the “where’s my bus?” new technology with your guests and employees.
- The East Shore Express – New this Summer! Catch a ride to Sand Harbor and leave your car behind. Starting June 15th – September 3rd. with departures every 20 minutes from the Old Elementary School Incline Village between 9:00AM and 5:20PM. Departures from Sand Harbor every 20 minutes between 9:20AM and 5:40PM.
- FREE! The popular Night Rider returns this summer with service between Squaw Valley and the Hyatt Regency in Incline Village, Northstar and Crystal Bay, Tahoma and Tahoe City. We will be offering extended hours of service to better serve our guests, residents and employees! Watch for the NEW Schedule that will be out soon!
- TART will provide half hour service daily on Hwy 28, 8am to 6:45 pm
- TART service daily on Hwy 267 between Northstar and Crystal Bay; connecting to all other TART buses
- The Emerald Bay-South Shore Connection (TART Connects with BlueGo in Tahoma) This is a great way to get to South Lake Tahoe!
- Truckee Transit remains the same Spring, Summer & Fall; serving Donner Lake, Downtown Truckee, Brockway and the Truckee Tahoe Airport.
- North Lake Tahoe Express airport shuttle – call for details or go to www.NorthLakeTahoeExpress.com – group and frequent user rates are available
- For schedules, information, and to plan your public transit route with Google Transit! See www.laketahoetransit.com
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!